English Community

Welcome! This is the English language forum of Dragon Season. If you haven't already done so, please take a look at the forum's General Guidelines. If you are new here, don't hesitate to introduce yourself! We hope you enjoy your visit.
HomeHomeThe GameThe GameThe Academy of ...The Academy of ...Sticky - Professions: Thief - The Master of ShadowsSticky - Professions: Thief - The Master of Shadows
Previous

Next
New Post
3/16/2012 11:44 AM

This article concludes the round of Profession presentations for Guild Wars 2. It goes without saying that when the game is out all their respective pages will be updated with anything new or changed comes up! THAT is a commitment  ^ ^

Regarding what you are about to read now...

Any of you who have already read the
previous presentations you must have noticed two things: first, they are not what is typically defined as "class presentation" by all other fan-sites and, second, each one is written in a distinctive and special fashion, cut out for each profession. I meant to do the same here, but I'd run out of ideas! In the end, inspiration came from a comment posted by a GW2 Guru fan for my last article, about the Elementalist ;)

Happy reading!

New Post
5/5/2014 11:01 AM

"Thief PvP video" - by Intuition

Previous

Next
HomeHomeThe GameThe GameThe Academy of ...The Academy of ...Sticky - Professions: Thief - The Master of ShadowsSticky - Professions: Thief - The Master of Shadows